"I bless God for a religion which I cannot understand. If I could perfectly understand it I would not believe it to be divine; for I should be sure it did not come from the infinite God if I could grasp it and comprehend it." - Charles Spurgeon -

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

And We're Off...

Look at the nations and watch and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told. -Hab. 1:5

Wow.. its already another week which begins Week 2 in my support raising process. So far, the Lord has been so gracious to me.. to think it's only been one week! Praise Him. Of course i am still very far off from reaching my end goal of $6000, but I know my God can meet my needs if He chooses to or not. He will receive the glory either way. I can't even express how the Lord is already working in my heart.. that will be saved for a later post!


I started my job at Pottery Cafe about three weeks ago! First, can i say how awesome it was that i actually found a job during a very critical state of our nation..? Well, I still sit back and can't believe it. Anyways, i've been working the past couple of Saturdays and a couple Thursdays so far and have loved it! My job entails me working the coffee bar as well as helping out customers with their ceramics, getting their paint set up, brushes, etc. If you ever need something to do in Auburn, you definitely need to stop by! It's off Glenn by Fitness for Women. This is my project I'm currently working on: a dinner platter with Samford Hall sketched and ready to paint!

Today, I was sitting in the Student Union on campus completely stalking the country of Australia, looking up sites about ministry opportunities there and such, when i came up with an awesome idea! I would absolutely love to start communicating with an Australian missionary who's already there working with either high school students or college students before I leave in May. By doing this, I can get a feel for the work I will be doing and begin praying for the country.

Thank you,again, for following the blog! My email and number are listed in the post below if you need to get in contact with me about anything. I would love to answer any questions you might have for me as well...

There is more mercy in Christ than sin in us. - Richard Sibbes

INTERESTING AUSTRALIAN FACT: In Australia, it is illegal to walk on the right hand side of a footpath.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rams! Lovin' your blog :) I am so excited for you! Well, for us, really. But, we don't get to chat much, so I am glad I can keep up with you this way. I started my blog! What do you think of it? Hopefully along the way I can make it cooler haha. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete